The GO 500 Studio Bundle from Datavideo includes the SE-500HD video switcher, TLM-102 dual monitor, NVS-25 streaming encoder, HDR-1 H.264 USB recorder, and an HC-800 wheeled trolley-style case.
SE-500HD 1920 x 1080 4-Channel HDMI Video Switcher
The SE-500HD 1920 x 1080 4-Channel HDMI Video Switcher from Datavideo features four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, which allow users to connect consumer camcorders, GoPro cameras, HDMI laptops, tablets, and more. It accepts various input resolutions at once, eliminating the need to add converters into the workflow. The SE-500HD switcher is loaded with features such as Luma key for graphic overlays, split screen for podcast interviews, and PIP for PowerPoint presentations. Equipped with a built-in audio mixer, it allows users to plug in microphones and other audio sources directly.
10″ Dual IPS LCD Monitor
- Computer graphic interface (4 via HDMI)
- 4-channel HD/SD digital video switching
- Supports up to full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- 4 x HDMI video input
- 2 x HDMI video output (1 x multiview, 1 x program)
- Audio inputs (1 x stereo RCA, 2 x microphone)
- Audio outputs (1 x stereo RCA, 1 x stereo headphone mini jack)
- Audio mixer (2 x mic, 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x internal digital embedded)
- Audio LED meter
- Transition effects (Wipe, mix, and cut)
- Keyer (Lumakey)
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Tally output
- Mix HD & SD source
- Down-converted output
- A+V switching
The 10″ Dual IPS LCD Monitor from Datavideo is a rack-mounted monitoring unit designed for broadcast, video production, and A/V users. The monitors feature built-in vectorscope, waveform, and video signal converters. Each has one 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and one HDMI input, with loop-through output for both. Built-in signal cross conversion allows each monitor to use one input for display and the other for conversion. The 4 RU rackmount design offers a mounting solution for on-site monitoring, video walls, and production trucks.
NVS-25 H.264 Video Streaming Server
- 1280 x 800 IPS panel resolution
- Dual monitor
- 4 RU rackmount
- Supports 3G-SDI and HDMI video input with loop-through output
- Column (YRGB peak), timecode, waveform, vectorscope, audio level meter, peaking, zoom, pix-to-pix, underscan, check field
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Individual adjustments of brightness, contrast, color saturation, and LED backlight level for each monitor
- Color temperature adjustment
- Front panel headphone jacks
- User-definable function buttons (F1, F2)
Stream HD or SD video to the web with Datavideo‘s NVS-25 H.264 Video Streaming Server. The NVS-25 encodes incoming video to H.264 in real time and can send it to stream on the web while simultaneously recording to a USB drive. Having the recording is good for content creators who want their video to be available on-demand after the live stream is over. For ease of use the NVS-25 uses a simple web-based user interface (UI) that can be accessed from a standard web browser. The UI can configure the settings and also upgrade firmware from the web.
The rear panel has the input section and the network output. The NVS-25 can accept video from SDI, HDMI, or Composite sources. Audio can be routed into the stream from embedded audio in SDI or HDMI feeds, or from dedicated XLR and RCA audio inputs. Scaling and deinterlacing can be accomplished on any video input. Processing is done pre-encoding for better quality video. The front panel contains the status LEDs, the power switch, and a USB port. The USB port can output encoded video to a hard drive or flash drive.
- High-quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming; H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0
- Embedded or External Audio
- Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
- GOP Structure Support
- Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP
- Deinterlacing Support
- Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output
- Easy-to-Use Web User Interface
- Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade
- Front Panel Button Control
- Front panel control for recording and streaming
- Video Scaler
- Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
HDR-1 Standalone H.264 Recorder and Player
- USB Storage Support
- Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device)
Record and playback HD videos in the ubiquitous H.264 format without a PC using the Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H.264 Recorder and Player. To get started, plug in an NTFS-formatted USB flash drive, and the HDR-1 will automatically set itself up to record or playback video to/from the drive. Whether your productions have HD or SD equipment, the HDR-1 can handle it. Resolutions of up to 1080p at 30fps are supported for recording, and bit-rates of up to 20 Mbps ensure that the recordings retain detail.
Once your video is recorded, you can remove the flash drive and distribute the video, or move it to a hard drive for archiving, sharing directly to the web (no transcoding required for most hosting services), or editing later. Basic editing maneuvers, such as cutting unwanted segments can be made inside the HDR-1. If someone is actively operating the HDR-1, the pause button can temporarily stop the recording during a break in the event while keeping the recording in a single file, removing extra post-event editing steps.
Existing H.264 videos can be loaded onto a flash drive for playback on the HDR-1. Connect an HDMI display and use the front-panel controls or software control via RS-232 to navigate files and control playback. RS-232 and GPI can also control recording start/stop with separately available hardware as part of a larger A/V setup.
- Capture HD video up to 1080p30
- Video pass-through
- Records and plays back standard MP4 files (H.264+AAC)
- Standard USB flash drives for recording media
- Does not require a PC for operation
- 3-20 Mbps bit-rate options (resolution dependent)
- Basic integrated editing functionality
Wheeled Trolley-Style Water-Resistant Case (XXL)
- Supports 3D video formats
The XXL Wheeled Trolley-Style Water-Resistant Case from Datavideo is a heavy-duty trunk-style equipment case. Use it to transport and store video, audio, or photo equipment and accessories. This trunk-shaped, hard-shell case is water-, dust-, and crush-resistant. Integrated padlock inserts and rubber seals provide additional security.
This case’s interior includes one foam piece in the lid and three foam fittings in the main compartment. Wheel the case along using the retractable handle or grasp it using the large, hinged top handle.
- Trunk-style wheeled case with a foam interior, a retractable handle, and a hinged top handle
- Water-, dust-, and crush-resistant hard case with rubber seals and padlock inserts