The Datavideo HS-550 is an advanced version of the HS-500 studio and includes DVI and VGA inputs for PowerPoint presentations plus a four channel ITC-50 Intercom System. Based on the SE-500 video mixer, the HS-550 is a compact, portable one box solution designed with no compromise in performance for users where weight matters.
Datavideo HS-550 Mobile Video Studio PAL
€250.00 ex vat.
The Datavideo HS-550 is an advanced version of the HS-500 studio and includes DVI and VGA inputs for PowerPoint presentations plus a four channel ITC-50 Intercom System.
Out of stock
- Four Composite Video or Three Composite Video and one VGA/DVI.
- Built in four channel 4:2:2 Time Base Corrector (TBC) & frame synchroniser, so no external synchronising (Genlock) of the cameras or sources is required for a perfect, glitch free and smooth transition.
- Display all four input sources via a single quad output, the preview display also including a superimposed tally indicator on each input.
- Video effects include dissolve, fade, several types of Wipes, Split screen, Picture in Picture (PiP) and Colour Processor.
- Built in 5 channel channel Intercom system with four cameraman belt packs with dual colour tally light indicator.
- Built in connection for optional extra Datavideo DN-60 which utilizes the latest solid state technology recording directly to a removable and high-capacity CF memory card.
- Record to either .avi or .mov fi le format for fast and direct import to computer based editing systems.
- DV output is perfect for recording to external computers or for easy live internet streaming.
- Recording times are far longer than for traditional tape, there are no drop-outs which is perfect when recording a live show or presentation.
- Datavideo Direct to Timeline technology, will save you hours of traditional capturing from tapes, and speed up your workfl ow, thanks to file transfer, rather than traditional capturing.
- Connection for VGA or DVI equipment make the HS-550 perfect when you need to mix both live video and computer presentations.
- Dimensions: Width 55cm x Height 20cm x Depth 40cm
- Weight: 13.5kg