Datavideo SE-1200MU 6 Input Switcher Bundle
6 Input Switcher with Dedicated Control Surface Bundle from Datavideo
Datavideo SE-1200MU 6 Input Rackmount HD Mixer
Whether you are filming a seminar or conference, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio, the Datavideo SE-1200MU HD video switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly.
SE-1200MU a small, portable computer controlled 1RU rack mountable switcher. It features a 6-Channel HD video input that is incredibly reliable, unlike PC-based systems that are prone to crashing mid production.
SE-1200MU streams out multi-view screen video in real-time to a control PC for monitoring and control remotely. It is designed to be fully controlled from any Windows Laptop / PC and Android tablet / iPad / Mac with the included SE-1200 software control panel.
SE-1200MU includes four SDI and two HDMI inputs with embedded audio and an internal frame synchronizer so you can use sources without gen-lock such as consumer HDMI cameras or even computers for live PowerPoint™ presentations.
Two assignable SDI and two HDMI outputs for connecting an HD recorder, monitor and a streaming encoder, plus two Balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixers. Other features include chromakey, lumakey, DSK, PIP, still stores, audio delay, tally and RJ-45/RS-232 remote control interface.
Users have the option to link a laptop to the switcher unit via USB, for a fast, secure connection. This gives plug and play control over all the functions of the mixer, with no need to configure the computer’s IP or network settings.
- 6 Input Rackmount HD Switcher
- Includes four SDI and two HDMI inputs with embedded audio and an internal frame synchronizer
- Two assignable SDI and two HDMI outputs for connecting an HD recorder, monitor and a streaming encoder, plus two Balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixers
Datavideo RMC-260 Switcher Remote Control
The RMC-260 is a cost effective remote controller designed specifically for the SE-1200MU Digital Video Switcher.
The RMC-260 interfaces with the SE-1200MU via an RS-232 interface.
The RMC-260 is a switcher-style controller, an alternative to the PC Controller software of SE-1200MU, all keys on the unit are clearly defined for quick and easy operation.
- A switcher style keyboard for SE-1200MU operation
- Clear key definitions
- Two keyers with two corresponding knobs for assignment of Keyer 1/2 sources
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Take button to switch between PVW and PGM views
- FTB button fades the PGM view to a black screen
- Cross Dissolve button applies cross-dissolve transition effect to switching between PGM and PVW views
- Still Grab function captures the instantaneous video image
- RS-232 interface for communication between RMC-260 and SE-1200MU
- Bright LED lighting
There are no reviews yet.