The Dedolight Mini-DLOB 2 LED On Board-Light is the second generation of this well-engineered versatile neat fixture taking advantage of the latest LED chip technology giving great output coupled with control and high colour fidelity for great skin tones. Dimming is also possible without introducing colour shift. Its double aspheric optics enable the light to be focused remarkably accurately especially for an LED light, and the head will easily accept attachments to modify the light source.
- Single, high-power colour correct LED
- Dims without colour shift
- Amazing output in combination with dedolight double aspheric optics
- Focuses like a dedolight. LED lights are usually not focusable
- No other focusing LED light compares – 4 ° to 56 °
- Smooth light distribution in all and every focusing position
- Wide - angle flip - up diffuser for 70 ° angle, smoothly covers wide - angle zooms
- Clean, sharp, single edge barn door shadow OR a very gentle light and shadow transition with the flip - up diffuser in place
- Converts from daylight to tungsten via flip - down filter
- Color rendition and color distribution is cleaner than comparable LED lights
- Powers from any 6 V to 18 V DC power source
- Optional battery shoes are compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mini-DV batteries
- Power consumption is 8 W despite its high output:
- NP-F550 7.2V, 2000 mA,105 minute run time
- NP-F750 7.2V, 4000 mA,210 minute run time
- NP-F950 7.2V, 6000 mA,330 minute run time
- When dimmed to 50 % light output, power consumption drops accordingly resulting in twice the run time. Alternative power from any Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt
- Operates from - 40° C up to + 40° C
- LED power available indicator
Type: Single, high-power colour correct bicolour LED
Beam Focus: 4 ° to 56 °, Smooth light distribution in all and every focusing position.
Diffuser: Wide-angle flip-up diffuser for 70° angle, smoothly covers wide-angle zooms.
Colour Temperature: 2700-6000K
DC Power: From any 6 V to 18 V DC power source.
Power consumption: 8 W
Run time: NP-F550 7.2V, 2000 mA,105 minutes
NP-F750 7.2V, 4000 mA,210 minutes
NP-F950 7.2V, 6000 mA,330 minutes
Operating Temperature: - 40° C to + 40° C
LED power available indicator: Yes