- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- High capacity of 146Wh (14.8V, 9.8Ah)
- High current draw capabilities up to 10A/120W
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 120W
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout
- Weighing only 2.20 lbs., the CUE-D150 is the world’s lightest 146Wh Lithium Ion battery
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D150 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D150 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
IDX CUE-D150 Battery
€249.00 ex vat.
146Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
The CUE-D150 V-Mount battery answers to the power demands of digital cinematography and broadcast cameras where high current loads of 10A/120W are standard. The CUE-D150 provides a robust 146Wh capacity with the ability to comfortably handle 10A/120W loads, as well as a single built-in D-Tap output capable of taking a 50W load for powering ancillary accessories.