- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- 73Wh capacity with the ability to handle 4.9A / 59W loads
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load(within the maximum draw of 59W)
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout
- Weighing only 1.37 lbs., the CUE-D75 is ideal for small profile cameras and accessories
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D75 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Unrestricted amount of spare CUE-D75 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
IDX CUE-D75 Battery
€159.61 ex vat.
73Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
The CUE-D75 is the ideal power solution for small profile camera setups such as handheld gimbal and aerial systems. The CUE-D75 comes included with a built-in D-Tap connection capable of taking a 50W load is available for powering accessories.