- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- 96Wh capacity with the ability to handle high current draws of 10A/120W
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 120W
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the E-HL10DS is ideal for power hungry equipment where weight matters
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL10DS is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, and over current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the E-HL10DS is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Unrestricted amount of spare E-HL10DS batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
IDX Endura E-HL10DS Battery
€236.46 ex vat.
96Wh High Load Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
The E-HL10DS is a 96Wh battery capable of handling an impressive 10A/120W draw. Weighing in at 1.76lbs, the E-HL10DS is perfect for high draw applications where weight matters. The E-HL10DS comes equipped with one built-in D-Tap connector capable of taking a 50W load to power ancillary accessories.