- Multiple mounting holes for universal camera connection
- Digital battery capacity data from the ENDURA ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to compatible viewfinders found in most cameras. For accuracy and detail, remaining capacity is shown in steps of 1%
- Precise tooling and high-grade components enhance a design that offers a secure lock onto the battery for an exact fit connecting the mount’s power terminals
- Pre-wired power connectors fitted as standard, eliminating the need for manual screw connection
- 50W 2-pin D-Tap connector uses battery voltage to power an onboard camera light or broadcast accessory
- Able to be mounted onto the A-MWR , A-CP(A) & TA-CA2 adaptors
IDX P-V2 V-Mount Plate
€103.45 ex vat.
ENDURA V-Mount Plate with 2 Pin D-Tap DC Out & Digi-View
The P-V2 V-Mount adaptor plate converts most cameras to a V-Mount battery interface. Multiple mounting holes fit virtually all professional video cameras as well as many manufacturers’ monitors, hard drives, test instruments and more. The P-V2 has a 2 pin D-Tap on the side for powering an on-board camera light or accessories. As part of IDX’s Dig-View feature, digital battery data from the ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-V2 to viewfinders of compatible cameras.