DT-U27HB UHD High Brightness monitor (750nits) support up to 4K60p 12G HDSDI and HDMI, wide color range and HDR signal support. Full-Front USB Colormetrie Sensor support, with build in Auto-Calibration, IP Remote, Messurments tools and Future SFP slot.
JVC 28″ UHD 3840 x 2160 studio monitor, 10 bit panel, high brightness, with 12 G, quad 3G , HDMI inputs
€6,082.32 ex vat.
27″ UHD 3840 X 2160 STUDIO MONITOR.
SKU: JVC-DT-U27HBE Categories: Monitors, Production Tags: 10 bit panel, HDMI inputs, high brightness, JVC 28" UHD 3840 x 2160 studio monitor, quad 3G, with 12 G
- 27 Inch UHD 10 Bit IPS Panel
- Native Panel resolution 3840 x 2160
- High Brightness Model
- Brightness 750 cd/m²
- Contrast: 1400:1
- 14 Bit signal processing
- Wide Color range ITU709/DCI-P3(97,2%)/BT2020(73%)
- HLG & PQ-HDR Capability
- Built-in 3D-LUT
- Built-in Auto Calibration (only external Sensor is needed)
- 12G-SDI In/Out put
- 4 x 3G-SDI QUAD 4K or HD Inputs
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- SFP Future slot
- Signal support up to 4096x2160P 60/50 Hz
- Low Latency Mode, for critical Audio/Video applications
- TSL Tally and GPI Tally include on-screen marker
- 16ch audio meters with alert and output selection
- Waveform Monitoring with Line selector
- Vector and Histogram tools
- Flexible Gamma selection from 1.0 to 3.0 in 0.1 steps
- IP Remote control
- lost of additional Monitor tools, include Field/Frame selection, Zoom, H/V delay, Focus, RGB Mono, SDI Time code, Safety and screen markers, etc.
- Comes with an adjustable U-Stand