Professional-level performance is assured thanks to the GY-HM70’s dynamic 16x F1.2 Bright Lens and high-speed recording of up to 250 FPS, interval recording will also be possible from 1-80 seconds in steps, which provides exceptional sensitivity and brilliant results when recording weddings and other social functions where additional lighting is not possible. The inclusion of JVC’s Super LoLux technology further enhances image quality and aids precise colour capture when indoors or in dark situations. The prominent lens barrel houses a 29.5mm GT Lens, which was developed specifically to guarantee optimal results with the 1/2.3-inch 12 Megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, yielding high resolution, high sensitivity, and excellent colour reproduction.
The GY-HM70 is also JVC’s first camera to feature dual battery docks, allowing users to switch seemlessly from one to the next without pause when the power runs low. This marks an industry-first in camera battery technology, making continuous, uninterrupted power a reality for video professionals.
- High speed recording of up to 250 FPS
- Comfortable shoulder-mounted form factor
- F1.2 bright lens to produce great images in low light (down to 1 lux)
- 16x dynamic zoom
- Unique dual battery system for extended recording times
- Full HD resolution CMOS with 1920×1080/50p, 1080/50i and SD recording options (AVCHD)
- Able to shoot stills in 12 Megapixel Ultra high resolution