Free Olympus EZ1240 Lens while stocks last
Conventional DSLR cameras simply can’t match the high reliability, long recording time and ergonomics provided by JVC’s GY-LS300CHE. Its dual codec design allows you to make two copies of your programme simultaneously. You can even stream live HD over the internet to content delivery networks such as USTREAM while recording full HD. No other removable lens video camera offers this much flexibility in such a compact, easy-to-handle form factor.
Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
The GY-LS300CHE features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor uniquely combined with an industry standard Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. Super 35mm Cinema lenses may be used and will retain their native angle of view (appropriate adapter required). When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16 and other size lenses, JVC’s proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will maintain the lens’s native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high end cinema lenses. The unique combination of the MFT mount, the larger Super 35mm image sensor and Variable Scan Mapping give the camera nearly limitless lens options.
- Newly developed 4K Super 35mm CMOS image sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens Mount
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT and Super 16.
- Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Shotgun microphone included
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Wired remote control supported
- 10 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter and shotgun microphone
Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
- Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera’s live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-LS300CHE also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-LS300CHE records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-LS300CHE a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-LS300CHE features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC’s Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. And now RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as USTREAM and YouTube. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world!
– See more at: http://jvcpro.eu/product/581/gy-ls300che-super-35mm-camcorder/#sthash.SMA0ptvV.dpuf