Edit 4K 30 fps compressed video, plus raw and JPEG images, traverse multiple Adobe applications simultaneously, mix & master audio, and more with the 1TB Portable USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C External SSDfrom LaCie. With sequential read speeds of up to 540 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 500 MB/s, this SSD weighs 0.22 pounds and is 0.358″ thin, making it a user-friendly solution for carrying when you’re on the go. To help protect your data, this SSD is resistant against drops from up to 6.5′. To help ensure compatability across a wide range of devices, this bus-powered SSD is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C to Type-C cable is included so you’ll be able to get started right out of the box. This cable also allows compatibility with Thunderbolt 3 systems, and to help ensure compatibility with legacy systems, a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Type-A cable is included.
To further protect your data, LaCie covers this drive with not only a limited 3-year warranty, but also a one-time rescue plan that is good for three years. If something goes wrong, LaCie will replace the product and run one in-lab data recovery service at no extra cost. Also included is a one-month membership to Adobe’s Create Cloud All Apps plan, which provides access to Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and more.
- Up to 1TB to store hours of footage or thousands of high-resolution photos.
- Up to 540 MB/s sequential read and write speeds to transfer files quickly.
- USB Type-C interface for next-generation systems.
- USB Type-C to Type-A cable for legacy compatibility.
- Sleek and compact design for on-the-go workflows.
- Backed by a limited 3-year limited warranty with a Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
- One month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan.
- Have the Luxury of Less Time
- 60 seconds or less – how might you spend the rest of your day if that’s all it took to back up hi-res photos and video footage? Would you capture more? Edit more? Create more? With speeds up to 540 MB/s, compatibility across Windows, Mac, USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-C, and USB Type-A, a capacity of 1TB, and a sleek and lightweight design design for life on the go, LaCie’s Portable SSD respects your precious time by never stealing it.
- Make Moves in a Flash
- Edit loads of 4K 30 fps compressed video, traverse multiple Adobe applications simultaneously, mix & master audio, and more. Whatever you create, do it confidently with fast file transfers.
- Compatible Today and Tomorrow
- USB Type-C is here to stay and the LaCie Portable SSD embraces this with an included reversible USB Type-C cable, meaning there’s no wrong way to plug it in. For legacy devices, a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Type-A cable is also included.
- External SSD, Inherent Utility
- If speed were everything, LaCie would have stopped there, but they know that capacity and form factor matter as well, which is why every gigabyte of space, every curve, and every angle fuse together to form a tool that’s minimalist in style, yet filled with potential. This SSD features a drop resistance of up to 6.5′ to help protect files during transport, yet weighs 0.22 pounds and is slim enough to fit in your pocket.
- Customize Your Backup
- Life today equals many devices and busy schedules. And in the midst of it all, you need to secure your files. LaCie Toolkit helps make this easy by allowing users to back up on demand with one click, schedule daily, weekly, or monthly backups, and sync files and projects across multiple devices.
- Edit with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Turn raw footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe’s Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Explore an entire range of desktop and mobile apps, from Photoshop to Premiere Pro and much more.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty and Rescue Plan
- If you lose data, recovering it is vital. LaCie want you to rest easy knowing that, if something goes wrong, they’ll replace your product and recover your files with one in-lab recovery service at no extra cost. Data recovery services have a 95% success rate.