View, Organize, and Manage from Your Phone
At the airport? On the subway? Jump start post production using the Copilot BOSS app. Connect Copilot to your phone or tablet via USB and launch the app—no internet required.
- Play back video
- Rename files
- Delete what you don’t want
Prepare for the Inevitable
It’s hard to prepare for everything that might happen on set or out in mother nature. But with DJI Copilot’s extreme durability and data rescue, you’ll be more ready than ever.
Enjoy Serious Compatibility
- iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Mac and Windows computers
- Most Drones, DSLR cameras, action cams, and card readers.
Tell Your Story. Your Way.
Turn your raw footage into flawless productions with a 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan. Explore the entire collection of desktop and mobile apps—ranging from essentials like Adobe Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC to innovative new tools for photography, 3D compositing, and more.1
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more. Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet—just attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.1
- 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Publish stunning videos and photos with 1-month membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps plan.2 Explore the entire collection of CC desktop and mobile apps.