LaCie’s DJI Copilot BOSS hard drive lets you copy files directly from cameras, DJI drones and USB devices via its SD card slot and USB port — even without your Mac. Play back, delete and rename your files by connecting Copilot to your iPhone or iPad via the included cable. Once you open the Copilot BOSS app, you can take care of the time-consuming organisational steps of post-production during your downtime wherever you are.
- No need to always have your Mac — copy files directly from iPhone, iPad, drones, action cams, DSLR cameras, memory cards and more
- Check file transfer status, available capacity and battery life with the integrated screen
- View and play back footage on your iPhone or iPad by attaching the cable and using the DJI Copilot BOSS app
- Use it to charge your iPhone and a variety of USB devices
- Drop, splash and dust resistant
- 2TB capacity stores more than 60 hours of 4K video
- LaCie DJI Copilot drive with integrated status screen and SD card slot
- microSD to SD card adapter
- USB-C drive to laptop cables: USB-C (USB 3.1) and USB-C to USB-A
- Mobile connection cables: Lightning cable, micro USB, USB-C
- Wall charger
- Removable cover
- Quick start guide
- Connections: Lightning, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB, USB-C
- Memory Cards: MicroSD, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Power Source: Battery power, Bus Powered, USB
Length: 13.6 cm/5.35 in.
Width: 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
Depth: 3.58 cm/1.41 in.
Weight: 0.53 kg/1.18 lb.