The Libec RHP85 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles features the fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology. It offers optimal counterbalance, as well as Balance Stabilizer Mechanism that prevents the slightest wobble on your image, while providing a smooth balancing system.
The Fluid Head features a 7-step pan and tilt torque switch that covers a wide torque range. The one-touch attachment and release ensures that the camera plate can be attached and detached with just a touch, enabling fast and easy setup. The Fluid Head comes with the PH-8B Pan Handle with rubber grip that can stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
The Fluid Head is capable of operating at temperature of -40°F. The Fluid Head features a 100mm diameter ball head. It is designed for use with ENG (Electronic News Gathering) cameras that can capture fast moving objects.
It is capable of handling a payload of 55 lb.
- Fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism prevents wobble on your images
- Smooth balancing system
- 7-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch camera plate attachment and release
- Operates at as low as -40°F
- Features an extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- 100mm diameter ball head
- Great for ENG cameras that can capture fast moving objects