The Libec RSP-750PD(B) Pedestal System, designed for broadcasting, consists of the RHP75 Fluid Head, the PH-8B Pan Head, and a P110(B) pneumatic pedestal with DL-8B Broadcast Dolly for outside use. Easy to setup and compact in size, this pedestal system has a maximum load capacity of 37.5 lb. It accomodates many studio cameras.
This pedestal system is supplied with an air pump for weight adjustments. It even supports a double bearing system to prevent wobbling and ensure smooth movements.
The Libec RHP75 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles features the fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology. It offers optimal counterbalance, as well as Balance Stabilizer Mechanism that prevents the slightest wobble on your image, while providing a smooth balancing system.
The Fluid Head features a 7-step pan and tilt torque switch that covers a wide torque range. The one-touch attachment and release ensures that the camera plate can be attached and detached with just a touch, enabling fast and easy setup. The Fluid Head comes with the PH-8B Pan Handle with rubber grip that can stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
The Fluid Head is capable of operating at temperature of -40°F. The Fluid Head features a 100mm diameter ball head. It is designed for use with ENG (Electronic News Gathering) cameras that can capture fast moving objects.
It is capable of handling a payload of 37.5 lb.
- Fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism prevents wobble on your images
- Smooth balancing system
- 7-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch camera plate attachment and release
- Operates at as low as -40°F
- Features an extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- 100mm diameter ball head
- Great for ENG cameras that can capture fast moving objects
Libec’s P110(B) Pneumatic Pedestal touts a unique design that uses compressed air through the middle column to provide maximum stability, while maintaining perfect motion throughout shots. The pedestal features a 2-stage pneumatic design and offers smooth camera elevation for cameras up to 66 lbs (30 kg). The P110(B) comes fitted with the DL-8 dolly, which uses large 4.9″ wheels for achieving smooth movements while on location.
- High Payload Pneumatic Column
- The pedestal is equipped with a lower locking mechanical column providing secure camera positioning, while the upper pneumatic column offers smooth adjustable camera elevation. With a maximum capacity of 66 lbs, the P110(B) pedestal is perfect for medium-weight camera systems.
- Variable Air Pressurized Design
- Air pressure can be added or eliminated from the pneumatic column without taking off any camera equipment, making the system fully adjustable without wasting time.
- Air Pressure Safety Valve
- Rest assured you will not ever over-pressurize the column with the air pressure safety valve.
- Large 125mm Wheels
- Large-sized 125mm / 4.9″ casters provide quick, smooth movement on surfaces outside the studio.