The Libec RSP-750PD(S) Pedestal System for Studio Broadcasting consists of a RHP75 (Head), two PH-8B Pan Handles, and a P110S Pneumatic Column Pedestal System.The Libec RHP75 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles features the fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology. It offers optimal counterbalance, as well as Balance Stabilizer Mechanism that prevents the slightest wobble on your image, while providing a smooth balancing system.
The Fluid Head features a 7-step pan and tilt torque switch that covers a wide torque range. The one-touch attachment and release ensures that the camera plate can be attached and detached with just a touch, enabling fast and easy setup. The Fluid Head comes with the PH-8B Pan Handle with rubber grip that can stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
The Fluid Head is capable of operating at temperature of -40°F. The Fluid Head features a 100mm diameter ball head. It is designed for use with ENG (Electronic News Gathering) cameras that can capture fast moving objects.
- It is capable of handling a payload of 37.5 lb.
- Fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism prevents wobble on your images
- Smooth balancing system
- 7-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch camera plate attachment and release
- Operates at as low as -40°F
- Features an extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- 100mm diameter ball head
- Great for ENG cameras that can capture fast moving objects
The Libec P110S Pneumatic Column Pedestal System consists of the P110 Column, DL-10 Dolly, and wheelguard and offers seamless movement of mid-rage cameras and lightweight teleprompters. A double bearing system at the base prevents unsteady movement caused by sudden vertical motion. With a maximum load capacity of 66 lb (30 kg), it is ideal for indoor and outdoor shooting.
You can adjust the air-pressure in the pneumatic column corresponding to the attached camera and maintain it by tightening the lock knobs, thereby securing the camera and allowing long shoots. A safety valve protects against over pressurizing of the pneumatic column. In addition to the tracking locking mechanism, the 125 mm double-wheel casters also include adjustable cable guards. A double stopper ensures that the wheels and axle shafts are secured.
- Consists of the P110 Column, DL-10 Dolly, and wheelguard and offers seamless movement of mid-rage cameras and lightweight teleprompters
- Double bearing system at the base prevents unsteady movement caused by sudden vertical motion
- Maximum load capacity of up to 66 lbs (30 kg) makes it ideal for indoor & outdoor shooting
- Air-pressure in the pneumatic column can be adjusted corresponding to the attached camera and maintained by tightening the lock knobs, thereby securing the camera and allowing long shoots
- Safety valve protects against over pressurizing of the pneumatic column
- Includes tracking locking mechanism and double-wheel 125mm casters with adjustable cable guards
- Multi-positioning caster locking positions to guarantee exact, repeating, pedestal dolly moves
- A double stopper ensures that the wheels and axle shafts are secured