Skyline 70 Heavy Duty 2 Stage Carbon Fibre tripod system consists of Miller’s innovative 150mm fluid head and robust HD tripod, features include advanced precision drag with soft take offs, smooth stops and well balanced diagonal drag transition and 8 position counterbalance systems controlled through a rear mounted illuminated ‘all in one location’ operating layout.
Together with the strength and torsional rigidity of the lightweight carbon fibre HD tripod the Skyline 70 system is quicker and easier to set up and capture the action than ever before making it a most desirable package for professional Sports, Studio, EFP and Outside Broadcast production crews.
- 7 (Plus zero) positions of selectable fluid Pan / Tilt drag
- 8 positions of selectable counterbalance
- Rear mounted “all in one location” control panel
- Quick Release, 120mm sliding camera platform with large Euro camera plate
- Illuminated bubble level and control panel
- Positive caliper disc brake system and safety tilt lock
- 150 mm/5.9” Ball levelling
- Water and dust resistant lightweight alloy construction
- Dual Telescopic Pan Handles
- Dual side mounts for viewfinders and accessories
- Heavy Duty 2- Stage Carbon fibre tripod with quick action leg locks
- Multi adjustable Mid Level Spreader