Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2″ condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The RØDE M3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power and 24 – 48V phantom power
- Includes wind sheild, mic clip and zip pouch
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty