The Vinten Vantage compact robotic head is the only lightweight robotic head that provides our customers with unmatched flexibility in the studio.
From smooth on-air motion to being camera and lens agnostic, the Vinten Vantage is a clear upgrade from the traditional PTZ head since it uniquely enables the user to choose the best camera and lens for their application without limitations. With cost effective pricing, this robotic head allows our users the option to purchase more units for multiple shooting angles – all within budget.
- Camera and Lens agnostic – allowing the user choice to select the best quality camera and lens for their application needs.
- Cameras – supports wide range of cameras, such as pro-camcorders, and control of their features.
- Lens – supports servo lenses which are easy to use and allows for improved image quality or alternatively manual lenses which are more cost effective.
- Future proof your studio by utilising a PTZ solution that allows you to change your camera and lens as your needs adapt.
- Continuous variable speed control over all the axis providing on-air smooth quality of motion and full synchronisation of all movement compared to PTZ which has limited, distinct set of speeds.
- Flexibility of the positioning of heads due to the choice of lens allows a wide range of different focal lengths from wide to zoom, enabling the user to locate the heads in convenient and discreet positions, unlike PTZ, which is dictated by the fixed focal length range of the internal non–interchangeable lens.
- Cost effective – vastly improved image quality and performance with a similar price point to PTZ, and significantly lower compared to high-end studio solutions.
- Compact and lightweight design – innovative design discreetly fits within your studio environment.
- Connectivity – fits your workflow and compatible with serial, Ethernet, & Lanc.
- VR output – provides tracking data to interface with your VR production system.
- Portability – location enabled with low power consumption capable of running from a battery.
- Quick set up works with existing HD-VRC control, Tally indication displaying when live to air camera and integrated level bubble for correct set-up.