SmallRig Wood Side Handle with ARRI-Style Mount HSS2642 is designed to provide a comfortable grip for increased stabilization and accessory mounts for cameramen. The handle attaches to the cage or camera rig via an ARRI 3/8“-16 screw with two locating pins. The handle can be configured for right or left Hand by detaching the metal connector. Featuring 3/8”-16, 1/4“-20 and cold shoe accessory mounts on top to add a mounting arm, light, mic, or other accessories. The screws attach to a sliding mechanism that allows you to slide the handle up and down for your preferred position. A built-in Allen wrench inside the bottom allows you to adjust the handle position and for further security. The smooth wood handle provides a solid, comfortable grip and it also works well in the situation of low temperature.
1. ARRI-Style Side Handle with Brand-New Dark Olive Finish.
2. 1/4″-20 & 3/8”-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts.
3. Can Be Configured for Right or Left Hand.
4. Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector.
5. Integrated Hex Spanner for Direction Changing and Height Adjusting.
Any camera cage/plate features ARRI 3/8”-16 threads on sides.
1 x Handle
Product Dimensions: 76.5 x 60.5 x 109.5mm
Package Dimensions: 143 x 100 x 55mm
Net Weight: 178g
Package Weight: 234g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Brazilian Rosewood