This B&H Kit packages the Datavideo SE-650 4-Channel Video Switcher with a standalone H.264 recorder/player, HDMI cable with Ethernet, and wheeled water-resistant case, providing a complete HD video/audio switching and recording solution.
Combining a four-channel HD video switcher and a 6-channel audio mixer, the Datavideo SE-650 is an all-in-one solution for live video production. Video and embedded audio can be imported using two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs; audio can also be brought in through analog inputs. Multiple video outputs enable you to send video to multiple locations. The output section is configurable, so you can choose which output is your multiview, and which are your program outputs. Having multiple program outputs means that you can have one output recorded separately, and one output sent to a streaming server for live broadcast online.
Use the control surface to switch angles in real time, apply effects, transitions, and fades to facilitate professional production value. Additional connections for expanding your I/O options include 1/4″ microphone inputs and analog RCA audio, Ethernet, tally, and USB for firmware updates.
- Any Input can be used as a frame (stills) store
- Assignable outputs: Program (with DSK), Clean Program (without DSK), Clean Preview (without DSK), Multiview
- Frame sync on each input
- Flexible mix effects processor with one upstream keyer, supporting chroma key, and linear/luma key
- One upstream PiP, supporting chroma key and luma key
- Wipe generator: 32 wipe patterns including shapes with border and softness control
- Full mix effects preview function
- Logo insertion
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally output
- Six-channel audio mixer
- Supports embedded audio
- Multi-language support
Record and playback HD videos in the ubiquitous H.264 format without a PC using the Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H.264 Recorder and Player. To get started, plug in an NTFS-formatted USB flash drive, and the HDR-1 will automatically set itself up to record or playback video to/from the drive. Whether your productions have HD or SD equipment, the HDR-1 can handle it. Resolutions of up to 1080p at 30fps are supported for recording, and bit-rates of up to 20 Mbps ensure that the recordings retain detail.
Once your video is recorded, you can remove the flash drive and distribute the video, or move it to a hard drive for archiving, sharing directly to the web (no transcoding required for most hosting services), or editing later. Basic editing maneuvers, such as cutting unwanted segments can be made inside the HDR-1. If someone is actively operating the HDR-1, the pause button can temporarily stop the recording during a break in the event while keeping the recording in a single file, removing extra post-event editing steps.
Existing H.264 videos can be loaded onto a flash drive for playback on the HDR-1. Connect an HDMI display and use the front-panel controls or software control via RS-232 to navigate files and control playback. RS-232 and GPI can also control recording start/stop with separately available hardware as part of a larger A/V setup.
- Capture HD video up to 1080p30
- Video pass-through
- Records and plays back standard MP4 files (H.264+AAC)
- Standard USB flash drives for recording media
- Does not require a PC for operation
- 3-20 Mbps bit-rate options (resolution dependent)
- Basic integrated editing functionality
- Supports 3D video formats
The High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet from Pearstone is a high-performance cable ideal for HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray players, and cable and satellite boxes. This cable supports ultra-fast speeds, Audio Return Channel, 3D content, and UHD 4K (2160p) resolution. HDMI Ethernet Channel consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable.
- Ideal for HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray disc players, and cable and satellite boxes
- 24kt gold-plated connectors for cleaner transmission and corrosion resistance
- Supports Audio Return Channel for sharing an audio signal between compatible devices
- Supports 3D and 4K resolution with compatible devices
The XL Wheeled Trolley-Style Water-Resistant Case from Datavideo is a heavy-duty trunk-style equipment case. Use it to transport and store video, audio, or photo equipment and accessories. This trunk-shaped, hard-shell case is water-, dust-, and crush-resistant. Integrated padlock inserts and rubber seals provide additional security.
This case’s interior includes one foam piece in the lid and three foam fittings in the main compartment. Wheel the case along using the retractable handle or grasp it using the large, hinged top handle.