The Swift Jib50 Telescopic and Retractable Jib Arm from Libec is designed to be portable and easy to use. It has a telescopic jib arm that’s extendable to 35.5″, with easy length adjustments via lock levers. The Swift Jib50 takes just 5 to 10 minutes to set up and the arm can be retracted 12″ towards the rear of the jib using the included hexagon wrench to accommodate any scenario. No extra arms are required. Strategically placed 1/4″ and 3/8″ screw holes on the support arm and head mount platform provide ideal positioning for monitors and other equipment. The Swift Jib50 fits in one rolling case and weighs only 36 lb.
- Telescopic arm extendable to 35.5″
- High dynamic angles possible; reversible for low-angle and ground-level shots
- No extra arms required
- Adjustable pan & tilt friction modes
- Retractable towards rear of jib
- Compatible with other 100mm tripods
- Smooth vertical and horizontal movements
- Easy length adjustments
- Weighs just 36 lb
There are no reviews yet.