The Manfrotto PRO Light Backloader Camera Backpack M is a professional camera bag specifically designed to provide unparalleled gear protection to fit the preference and workflow of any professional photographer or filmmaker.
The PRO Light backpacks usher in the all-new M-Guard™ Protection System specifically designed and laboratory tested to guarantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance especially on areas of the bag where protection is most crucial. M-Guard™ dividers are made of high-density EVA foam that provide exceptional shock absorption while maintaining a super slim profile. In addition the SAS-TEC, a viscoelastic memory foam and multi-impact endurance, adds a structural reinforcemnt on the base of the backpack providing extra shock absorbing properties. For an even better worry-free experience, a TSA approved padlock can be used to secure the steel wire puller to close the main compartment.
The PRO Light Backloader comes with a safe rear access into a fully padded camera gear compartment with customizable interiors. For full shooting experience, the Backloader M holds 2-3 full frame DSLR or mirrorless cameras with portrait grip on the main compartment plus multiple lenses.
Alternatevely the internal organization arrangement can be customized to meet different storage needs thanks to a moveable interior panel that can split the internal space in 2 additional different ways: the top compartment can be dedicated to the 20% to personal items and easily accessed by the quick top opening and the other 80% to gear or interchangeably carry 80% personal items and 20% camera gear.
The top access point serves as an alternative for reaching into the most used cameras or lenses. In front is a multi-section compartment both internal end extrenal for small accessories and personal items along with a laptop section that holds a 15” laptop. The Backloader features a double-sided tripod connection for travel sized tripods, an adjustable chest strap for better carrying, and a DuoFace sun and rain cover that repels moisture and reflects sunlight to keep the gear cool and dry all day long.
The backpack is made of water-repellant RipStop nylon/polyester fabric with reinforcement yarns to achieve a balance of light weight, unique look, and high capacity performance. Duraflex® hardware, YKK® zippers, hypalon reinforcement, trims and pullers make the pack both ultra-lightweight and strong enough to withstand the most intense use to ensure long-term protection for large amounts of gear.