The NT55 adds both a three position pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) and three stage high pass filter (Off, 75Hz, 150Hz), and includes the interchangeable NT45-O omnidirectional capsule.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2″ capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT55 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
The NT55 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Externally biased condenser
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter – flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Certified Matched Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty