The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
· Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone
· All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
· 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
· On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues
· Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
· Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
· Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts
· Complete control over all features and functions via the RØDE Central app
· In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode
· Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia