Sony Alpha FX3 ILME-FX3, the most compact Cinema Line camera was designed for solo-shooting . With the internal cooling system the FX3 can extend the shooting time and will be able to cover a wider range of shooting situations. It records outstanding 4K full frame quality at up to 120p with minimal rolling shutter, excellent low light capabilities (up to 409,800 ISO) and a wide dynamic range thanks to its 10.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and new Bionz XR processor. It allows for more shooting expressions with the inclusion of S-LOG3 and S-CINETONE picture profiles defining a new era of Cinema line cameras from Sony. The Sony FX3 also provides more freedom for shooting videos with a fast and accurate Autofocus technology including Real-time Eye Autofocus, Real-time touch tracking and customisable autofocus tracking sensitivity. It also includes a 5axis inbody stabilization with Active Mode, which makes it ideal for handheld shots. On top of its small form factor, the Sony FX3 includes a detachable top-handle with XLR inputs for professional microphones or audio connections. The idea of a cage with the grip and screw options is already integrated in the body design, which is emphasizing the compact form factor. The Sony Cinema line FX3 is designed for the future of cinematic expressions.
- 4K full-frame back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R™ sensor , 15+ stop dynamic range, ISO expandable to 409600 for low light conditions
- Cinematic Expressions with 16bit RAW, S-Log3 and S-Cinetone™, a highly regarded look profile inspired by VENICE colorimetry
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKFLOW: 715g compact and light weight body suitable for solo-shooting and handheld mobility
- FAST, PRECISE AND CUSTOMIZABLE AUTOFOCUS SYSTEM: Fast Hybrid AutoFocus, Real-time Eye AF, Touch tracking Autofocus, Customizable Autofocus sensitivity,
- Reliable in every shooting situation: Ragid magnesium body and frame, and heat dissipation system for uninterrupted 4K 60p recording