Vinten System Vision 8AS FT MS
Call for Price
The Vision 8AS system with flowtech™100 carbon fiber tripod and mid-level spreader, is a professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 5.5-14 kg / 12.1-30.8 lb.
The Vision 8AS has been designed with intuitive controls, side load system for rapid camera attachment and durable brakes. Combined with Vinten’s Perfect Balance and LF drag technology, this makes the Vision 8AS the ideal tool for a wide range of challenging, professional applications.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
A unique, heavy duty carbon fiber mid-level spreader with 4 locking positions controlled by a central lock for fast repositioning is included with the flowtech™100. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
|Payload range:||5.5 – 14 kg / 12.1 – 30.9 lb|
|System Weight:||7.2 kg / 15.9 lb|
|Height range min to max:||Spreaderless mode 40 – 170 cm / 15.7 – 66.9 in, mid-level spreader mode 69 – 171 cm / 27.2 – 67.3 in|
|Transport length:||68 cm|
Key Features and Benefits:
- Perfect balance for effortless production
- Lubricated Friction fluid drag control ensures smooth movement
- High contrast blue LED levelling bubble for quick, precise set up
- Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
- Superior performance, year after year
- Unique quick release brakes – deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
- New ergonomic carbon fiber leg design – easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism – capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing – superior performance and reliability
- 4 locking positions offer very small footprint in narrow spaces and very stable setup on uneven terrain
- Central lock enables fast repositioning
- Fast and simple setup