The Beachtek DXA-GO is a two-channel audio adapter and bracket designed to help DSLR and mirrorless shooters get the most out of the Rode GO wireless mic system. This lightweight, compact device mounts to any standard camera shoe and lets you attach the GO receiver just above the camera—facing you for easy access.
Two more mounts can accommodate additional accessories, such as another wireless receiver or a self-powered camera-mountable microphone to take advantage of the adapter’s second channel. The DXA-GO’s passive circuitry is noise free and requires no batteries or power to operate. A 3.5mm TRS stereo output cable is included.
Easily Mount, Connect, and Use the GO and a Second Mic
- Securely mounts the GO receiver to your camera
- Two auxiliary mounts let you attach an additional receiver, mic, or lighting accessory
- Two mono 3.5mm inputs and one stereo 3.5mm input provide versatile options
- Can be used with most wireless mics and high-output self-powered mics
- Real volume knobs mean no hunting through multilayer menus trying to find or change settings
- Since the audio is recorded directly to the camera, it will always be in sync with the video
Noise-Free & Battery-Free Operation
- With passive circuity and no electronics to get in the way, the DXA-GO provides clean, noise-free audio directly to the camera
- The adapter is virtually unclipable and offers an extremely wide dynamic range
- Works with most wireless receivers or microphones that do not require additional amplification or plug-in power
Adjust Recording Levels
- Dual trim controls allow you to easily attenuate each channel independently
- Easily accessible detented knob controls provide drift-free operation and precise volume attenuation
- The bracketing feature lets you set two different levels on both channels when using a single mono mic—giving you a backup in case one channel is blown out
Mono or Stereo Operation
- Output can be set to dual mono or stereo
- Set the output mode to stereo when connecting two mono mics or one stereo mic on two channels
- Set the output mode to mono when using one mic for dual-channel mono recording
There are no reviews yet.