Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2″ capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Expanding the NT5’s versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule (NT45-O) is available.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
The NT5 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty