Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1″ capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty