This rugged, black Lavalier Windjammer from Rycote is designed for use with lavalier microphones worn on the outside of clothing. It reduces wind noise (up to 12 dB) and clothes rustle, and is suitable for interviews or news broadcasts located outdoors in windy conditions.
Also called a “furry” this windjammer features an elasticized opening and a foam insert to secure the microphone within it. For maximum wind-noise reduction, the windscreen that was included with your lavalier microphone can be used as well.
- For use with lavalier microphones worn on the outside of clothing
- Reduces clothes rustle and wind noise – up to 12 dB
- News, documentary, interview applications in windy conditions outdoors
- Robust construction with foam insert and rubber ring
Compatible Lavalier Microphones
- AKG: C577, CK77, CK97
- Audio-Technica: AT 899
- BeyerDynamic: MCE7
- Countryman: B3, B6, EMW
- DPA: 4060, 4061, 4062, 4071
- Electrovoice: RE90L
- PSC: FPSCNM
- Sanken: COS11
- Sennheiser: MKE 2, ME 102, ME 104
- Shure: SM93, WL50, WL51
- Sonotrim: STR ML+
- Sony: ECM88, ECM77
- Tram: TR50
- Voice Technologies: VT-100, VT-500, VT-506
There are no reviews yet.